Sunday 6 November 2016

Goodbye Whole Foods Market, Hello...?


Re-branding of Whole Foods Market

I needed to get some organic eggs for that breakfast recipe I posted a few days ago so I thought I'd check Whole Foods Market at Royal Palm Plaza, Maraval.  

I got there to see a sign on the door saying 'Re-opening Soon' but the door clicked to let me in anyway.  They were in the midst of restocking and re-branding, I was told by the Manager, however they were present to deal with any emergency requests a customer might have. 

Eggs were not an emergency so we chatted instead about the re-branding.  I won't spill the beans but Whole Foods Market is scheduled to re-open its doors in 2 weeks time with a new name, new management, new decor. A wonderfully new shopping experience is coming your way, with well-stocked shelves  of your favorite organic products as well as lots of new items, carefully selected to ensure top quality and taste.  Fresh organic produce will also be available from permaculture farm Wa Samaki.

I can hardly wait...




1 comment: